ATTENTION ALL RECRUITERS/MANAGERS: For information regarding how to post a position, click this link: How to advertise on the CAMSS website.
and send your request to the Webmaster at: email@example.com
Quick Links to Job Listings
Current Job Listings
Posted on April 13th, 2015
Responsible for processing all medical staff applications for reappointment, physician profiles and OPPE reports for back log of Medical and Allied Health Staff providers according to established procedures and in accordance to the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, General and Department-specific policies and procedures as well as all requirements set forth by CMS, The Joint Commission, CDPH, IMQ and any other accrediting and/or licensing bodies that regulate the credentialing function. Manage “expirables”, ensuring that all practitioner files show evidence of current required certificates, including but not limited to current state licensure, DEA certificate and malpractice insurance. Maintain physician profile on computer including address changes, change in status, meeting attendance, licensure and professional liability expiration dates etc.
Must have minimum of 2 years acute hospital experience. Must be computer proficient in MS Office as well as ECO software experience preferred.
To Apply For This Position: Please visit our website at www.AHSoCalCareers.com or
contact Sally Munoz, Senior Clinical Recruiter Sally.Munoz@ah.org
Posted on March 26th, 2015
The Medical Staff Services Manager is responsible for supervision of and coordinating the activities of the medical staff services of Mission Hospital. This includes departments, committees, and medical staff quality management activities including peer review, credentialing (appointment and reappointment) of medical staff and allied health professionals, maintaining medical staff and departmental files. The Manager will consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the St. Joseph Health System core values and the Hospital’s mission statement.
- AA Degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Five years of Medical Staff experience
- Experience in taking and transcribing minutes
Required License / Certification:
- Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM)
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPSC)
- Ability to work in a high volume office with continual interruptions and to comply with deadlines.
- knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements, Joint Commission, CALS survey accreditation standards, and medical terminology.
- Previous Supervisory experience
To Apply For This Position: Please visit our website at http://careers.mission4health.com/ and search job number 15002331.
Posted on March 26th, 2015
Shriners Hospitals for Children Northern California, the premier pediatric burn, orthopaedic, spinal cord injury and pediatric subspecialties medical center, is looking for a highly motivated Medical Staff Administrative Director.
In this role, you will plan, direct and manage Medical Staff Administrative functions for the hospital; participate in medical staff leadership functions; manage patient care practices of the medical staff in order to maximize physician availability and efficiency, and utilization of hospital resources; and work closely with the Administrator and other Directors to coordinate and synchronize the patient care practices of the medical staff with hospital functions. This position also indirectly manages the Quality Management Coordinator, Data Specialist, Credentialing Specialist and Clinical Research administrative staff.
Requires proven ability to make decisions, think conceptually and strategically, and lead others. Must have experience with increased responsibilities in management and departmental functions, strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently, analyze data and conduct research while performing the duties of the job. Prefer office management experience in a hospital setting and Certification from the National Association of Medical Staff Services (NAMSS).
Less than 100 miles from 16 ski resorts and a short drive away from San Francisco, Lake Tahoe and the wine country, our Sacramento, CA location offers a reasonable cost-of-living, a beautiful California climate and a rich array of amenities, including a variety of museums and galleries, award winning restaurants, premier golf courses, white water rafting and so much more.
To Apply For This Position: Submit resume to Human Resources, 2425 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95817, fax to (916) 453-2388, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on February 23rd, 2015
To assist in coordination of the activities of the Medical Staff organization to meet the requirements of the Medical Staff, Administration, Board of Trustees and outside regulatory agencies. Key functions of responsibility include credentialing process for medical staff and allied health professionals; maintenance of physician database, assist in coordinating medical staff committee meetings including preparing agendas, minutes, and performing follow up on actions taken at meetings. Additional duties include: working with contracted locum tenens agencies to identify candidates for specialty call coverage needs; manage financial needs of the department (e.g., paying for medical staff sponsored conferences and events); obtain physician signatures for contracts/other documents; review invoices from physicians for payments for call/clinic work/locum tenens expenses/outside peer review/etc. and process check requests. Access to Patient Health Information is required to perform some of the essential duties of the position.
- Education: High School graduation or equivalent required. AA or AS degree preferred. Medical Staff
- Certification: Coordinator certification desired.
- Experience: Experience in medical staff office, medical records department, or health care setting desirable.
- Secretarial skills required.
- Experience as medical staff secretary or coordinator preferred.
To Apply For This Position: Please visit our website at http://www.sutterlakeside.org/
Posted on January 27th, 2015
Area supervision for medical staff services including meeting management, credentialing, re-credentialing, medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations, policies and procedures development and revision. Responsible for departmental operations, budgeting, planning, development of information systems and coordination of information flow with other departments and the medical and allied health staffs.
Education: Associate Degree in Medical Staff Services, Business Administration, or Hospital Administration. Or equivalent experience of five (5) years of managing the full spectrum of Medical Staff Services may be used in lieu of education requirements. Preferred Bachelor’sDegree.
Experience: Three years (3) of management experience.
Training: At least 50 hours of continuing education in Medical Staff Services over the past three years is required. Documentation of renewal of CPMSM or CPCS certification is acceptable in lieu of documentation of CEUs.
License/Certification: Certified Professional Medical Staff Manager (CPMSM) or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS). CPMSM is preferred.
To Apply For This Position: Please visit the career link for immediate consideration:
or send your resume and interest letter to Alexandria.email@example.com
Posted on March 6th, 2015
As a member of the Quality Outcomes Management Team, you will direct the medical staff services program which includes credentialing and privileging and medical staff business affairs. You will also be responsible for working closely with all of the hospital-based medical services, committees, individuals, and outside regulatory agencies.
- At least four years in a hospital setting with a minimum of two years supervisory experience
- One year of experience with CALS accreditation survey process preferred
- A bachelor’s degree in health science or four years of experience in a directly related field
- A high school diploma or GED
- CPCS (Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist) and/or CPMSM (Certified Professional Medical Services Management) certifications preferred
- Participation in NCQA and Joint Accreditation process preferred
- Training in principles and tools of TQM/CQI
- Knowledge of credentialing and privileging
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
To Apply For This Position: Please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 328342.
Posted on March 10th, 2015
In this role, you will initiate the appointment/credentialing and re-appointment/re-credentialing process, compiling and processing data in compliance with local, regional, state and federal accreditation requirements. You will ensures thorough and timely verification of Licensed Independent Practitioner's (LIP) and Allied Health Professional Staff (AHP) credentials and privileges according to local and regional medical staff services policies and procedures for practitioners in both the hospital and/or ambulatory settings. You will provide medical staff service support services to professional staff by supporting professional staff committee meetings, initiating the proctoring function, tracking of residents/medical students and acting as a resource for physicians, allied health professionals, medical center leadership and patients. In addition, you will complete specific time-limited project assignments as delegated by Director of Medical Staff Services or Senior Medical Staff Coordinator.
- AA degree or equivalent experience preferred; bachelor's degree preferred.
- The Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) Certification OR three to five years of demonstrated knowledge of medical staff service functions related to credentialing/privileging, preferred.
- Proficient with IBM PC, medical staff database.
- Proficient with medical terminology.
- Significant knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements and accreditation standards (i.e., Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (TJC), National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Department of Corrections (DOC), Department of Health Care Services (DHS), The Department of Managed Health Care (DMHC), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Title 22).
- Strong organization, communication, and written skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience with Med Staff Credentialing in a hospital environment.
- Certification as Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS).
To Apply For This Position: Please send your resume to Karen.G.Gilabochian@kp.org or visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 335553.